- BSc Agric. (Fort Hays State University- Hays Kansas USA December 1984
- Higher Diploma (Agric.) College of Agriculture ABU Samaru-Zaria December, 1977
- OND (Agric.) College of Agriculture ABU Samaru-Zaria December, 1973
- St. John Vianney Seminary Barkin Ladi, 1966
- Sacred Heart Primary School Shendam, 1962
A. State Project Coordinator- National Fadama II Development Project (AfDB Assisted) 2005-2013
- Supervised the overall implementation of the Project in the State in the ten participated Local Governments which was rated satisfactory.
- l Headed and managed the eight members of Project Implementation Unit Supervised the mid-term review of the Project.
- l The resources of the project was prudently managed which resulted in the team over shooting the target provided in the Project Appraisal Document (PAD)
B. Director Technical Services Plateau ADP (World Bank Assisted) 2000-2004
- Supervised the activities of the department which included Farm Adaptive Research, Seed Production which included out-growers and Community Seed Programme, Women in Agriculture, Agro-forestry, Livestock, Fisheries
- Represented the department at management and Supervised the activities of IFAD Assisted Root and Tuber Crop Expansion Programme which included Cassava, Irish Potato, Sweet Potato,Yam and Coco-
- Participated in the preparation of ICR for IFAD ASSISTED, RTEP.
- Participated in the External Completion Report ECR of IFAD RTEP
- Participated in the ICR and (ECR) of Plateau ADP (World Bank Assisted)
C. Dep. Director (Seed Production) PADP (World Bank Assisted) 1987-1999
- Deployed from State Ministry of Agriculture to PADP (World Bank Assisted Project as Dep. Director (Seeds)
- Supervised the activities of seed production in the former Plateau State which included the present Nassarawa State.
- Initiated the process of privatization of seed industry in the State by developing the out-grower and Community Seed Programmes in collaboration with the National Seed Council and Relevant Research Institutes
- Involved in the training of PADP Staff and farmers in improved Seed production technolo
D. Coordinator Cassava Multiplication Project (IFAD Assisted) 1987-1999
- Supervised the International Fund for Agricultural Development Assisted (ADA) Project activities in the State in collaboration with IFAD Headquarters ljebu-Ife.
- Initiated the formation of processing women groups in the State.
- Participated in the redesign of project that emanated in the expansion of
- the Cassava project to include Irish Potato, Sweet Potato, Yam and Coco-yam
- Training on International Best Practice and Contemporary Experience Sharing in project Management Organization, conducted by supreme
- Management Training and Consultancy Service Ltd, Funded by the National Fadama Office, Abuja October 5th -16th 2009, Dares Salaan Tanzania
- National project Implementation Workshop in Abuja Nigeria by the African Development Institute of the African Development Bank group (AfDB) 15th-19th September 2008.
- National Project Implementation Workshop, Abuja, Nigeria by the African Development Institute of the African Development Bank Group (AfDB) 2nd,13th July, 2007.
- Training Workshop organized for State Fadama Team, Local Government Desk Officers on Work Plan budget using Programme and monitoring system organized by NFD0 June 2016 Jos.
- Workshop on alternative building and road construction technologies -Nigeria Building and Road Research Institute 2006 Ota Ogun State.
- A two week intensive computer training for staff of the Plateau State Fadama Development Office, Jos March 2007- Longmen Consulting.
- Training Workshop on harmonization of log frame/participatory rural appraisal and service of Community Development Plan (CDP) ADB/NFDO – June 2005, Abeokuta
- Skill- buiding Training on managing project implementation skills in transition states-Lagos, Nigeria. April 24th to 28th ,2017 organized by African Development Bank Group.
- State Fadama Development Team (SFDT) retreat ljebu-Ode ADB January,2006.
- State Fadama Development Team (SFDT) retreat Jos ADB August,2006
- Seed Industry Development in Nigeria Workshop Organized by National Seed Services – 1992-Kaduna
- Annual Cassava Multiplication Workshops on IFAD Assisted Project Ijebu Ife 1987-1999.
- Annual Workshop and Training in Seed Production 1987-1999
- USDA training Course TC 130-03 Seed Improvement Conducted by Mississippi State University and lowa State University May 31-July 30 1993 in US under PADP (World Bank Assisted).
- Seed Improvement Course organized by Nigeria National Seed project, July- August 1978 IAR ABU Samaru Zaria.